November 12, 2014

it's in...

as of yesterday at 4:20 pm. 
my mission papers have been submitted to salt lake city.

REPEAT:
my mission papers have been submitted.

you really can't tell how excited i am through this post.
i was doing a little happy dance when i got the stake president's voicemail.
no lies.

the reason that they weren't submitted on monday night:
-the doctor didn't write down my pulse
-i didn't have a recent dental x-ray
-we didn't have what my vision was with my glasses (20/20 of course!)
-they were worried about only having half of my hep a vaccination complete,
but my bishop reassured the man submitting the paperwork that i could
get the second dose in the MTC if necessary.
-the doctor didn't write down the results of my blood work

but, we got it all squared away, and now i play the waiting game!

MY PAPERS ARE IN!

i was doing dancing around the island listening to the voicemail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. i started bringing my preach my gospel book to work
and reading while we have a few minutes lull, and it's been great!

2. CHECK MARK! 
i mean, that is why i am writing this post after all...

3. we decided that we are going to do it ourselves!
stitching in the ditch and sewing the longest diagonal ever,
we figured it would just be easier than sewing a four inch border
all the way around a king-sized quilt.
so CHECK MARK!

4. i look forward to having my schedules here in the next day or two,
and then i can plan with them!

5. i love the relief that i find while playing the piano,
and i have been able to pick through and
semi-confidently play through a lot of the hymns.

6. have been doing great. being home yesterday kind of helped that a lot too.
i used my once-a-week-eat-out card yesterday when we 
ordered in hibachi. yumm...
it's going to be a little easier this week to eat healthier because
i get off a a little bit more of a normal "lunch" time.


No comments:

Post a Comment