November 12, 2014

no shave november



it's pretty much the most fun month ever.

let me explain:


I LOVE BEARDS.

spending the next eighteen months 
around beardless men
may be a little interesting for me. 
mostly because,

beards are the best thing ever.

i mean, this guy rocked a beard:

so anyone can rock a beard.


well, except for maybe this guy/woman/it:
no michael jackson, 
just no. 
you don't deserve a beard.


this is a very accurate description of it all.


my three rules about beards:
-1- keep it trimmed, even if you are growing it out.
i shave my legs for you, you can keep your beard trimmed.

-2- i understand that your beard doesn't grow all the way in,
it takes a special man to have a full and non-patchy beard.
i will take it as it is, but don't complain about it.

-3- do not look like the bush man. keep it shaped.

but i'll just leave you with this:







1 comment:

  1. I'll never forget teaching that class in Sunday School, listing attractive qualities that women find in men. From the crowd Janelle shouted, "A good beard!" Darn right, that woman has her priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete