June 4, 2011

rookie mistakes

so yesterday I worked my first evening shift at work. and we did everything we were supposed to do, except for one thing.

so we are supposed to take all the umbrellas down, take all the trash out, clean the deck and check the bathrooms. well one of the “unlisted” job duties is taking the lock out of the shack and putting the right keys behind the right locks and then locking the gate when you get done. well I kind of forgot to take out the key to the bathrooms and the lock that goes on the gate before I locked the shack. so we had to call mrs. b to ask her to come and unlock the bathrooms so we could get to the key to the shack so we could get the key to the gate, etc. out of the shack. (yeah we have a pretty high security pool, its legit). but ya after that I find of felt stupid hahaha because I am usually so good about not locking myself out or locking something behind a lock that I don’t know the code to, but it had been a LONG day lol

I guess now I know what NOT to forget

and then the other day I got a paycheck (MY FIRST ONE EVER!) yipeeee!!!! I am a rich woman. and now I have a savings and a checking account at a local bank hahahahahaha I am soooo pumped!! hahaha I would post a picture but I don’t have the check anymore in physical form (I already deposited it. hehehe, that makes me feel old to say). and then my debit card is coming in the mail too!!! now I feel super old and sophisticated hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment