June 8, 2011

preparing for trek

so I was trying to get ready for trek when I realized I really didn’t want to take the case to my scriptures to trek and ruin it. and then I remember that in the movie Legacy, Eliza wrapped her scriptures in a piece of quilted cloth. so I just used a bandana. 

DSCN0646
this is what it looks like.

DSCN0647
these are rachels scriptures. tilt the scriptures so that its diagonally
DSCN0648
and these are mine. i dont like the case.
DSCN0649
tuck the first corner up over the front.

DSCN0650
then take the top over the middle
















DSCN0651
take the left over the middle

DSCN0652
take the last remaining corner over the middle.
it should all stay without help.




DSCN0653
take the ribbon over the top

DSCN0654
do the blanket switch in the back.
then knot it over like you want to.
doesnt matter

DSCN0655
this is what the back looks like

DSCN0656
if you want to take it in your case, just fold the handles over
haha wow that looks like it would take forever. but it really doesnt

1 comment:

  1. How smart! I wish I would've thought to do that. My burgundy case got a little dirty during the solo experience. So did you go to work Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete