June 7, 2011

do I stay or do I go?

so we had our mock meet today for swim team. and it was a lot of fun, minus having to swim my two least favorite strokes in a “race”. it was awful but whatever. I got a pretty satisfying freestyle time (like 38) and then had to swim the other three strokes (YUK!).  but I failed to set aside some water for myself. so after my backstroke I was starting to feel shaky because my sugars were starting to drop. (lovely) I definitely needed that water. then I remembered that I had a couple of dollars in my wallet and there was a drink machine right over there. hahaha problem solved lol

but once I got home I had a massive headache and my stomach hurt. so I thought maybe its just hunger. so I took some ibuprofen and then popped some popcorn. after I laid on the floor for a while, I went upstairs where I made it to the toilet before I got totally sick. I took a bath and a huge nap and I feel much better.

but the problem now is I am supposed to report to work at 3:30.

 

do I stay or do I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment