February 14, 2011

valentines day 2011

my last year of a lonely valentines day before I can start dating. can I say hallelujah?! not that I don’t love taking part of “singles awareness day” and everything, but its still a little heart wrenching when the only way you can celebrate the most romantic holiday of the year, is by passing around pieces of cardstock with cheesy sayings on it and a sucker.

I am happy for those around me who have a happy love life. I just cant wait for mine to kick off here in FIVE months!! yipee!!!!!

this year the chorus did singing valentines again. and I swear it’s the funniest thing ever. a group of about 12 singers comes in, hands you a rose and then proceeds to serenade you in the name sake of your bf/gf. its pretty hilarious, but that’s from the on lookers side. haha maybe next year I will be the one receiving it… who knows?  a lot can happen in 12 months. ahahaha just kidding :)

1 comment:

  1. pffff! And you say that I'M not counting down!!

    ReplyDelete