February 21, 2011

biltmore house

this house is amazing. if you ever get the chance to go, its kind of expensive, but worth it. I love going to historical houses, although it annoys the snot of me that you cant walk through and see ALL the rooms of the houses. I mean, why open the house up, if you cant go and walk through and see all the authenticity of the house. it kind of bugs me. a lot… because they do that with ALL the historical houses.

DSC08403

but this is the beautiful and majestic view of biltmore estate. it has like 255 rooms in it. it has a HUGE dining hall that could seat 65 members of a dinner party, but only ever feed 38. but it still… that’s amazing.

the stable house has unfortunately been converted to house tourist shops. which is really really sad.

but it was still very enjoyable to see the largest house in the entire united states.

and I got to drive the entire two and a half hours there. on the freeway. and I didn’t get into a crash. haha yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment