January 17, 2011

summer plans smashed

this morning i took my turn at the orthodontist for the first time in a long time. the last time I had orthodontic work done was at our sing a long last month, but the last time I was actually in the office, has been at least four months or so. and the last time I had an x-ray was when I first went to the orthodontist. so its been about four years or so. my teeth do look so much better now that they are all pretty and straight thanks to Dr. Langford. but he delivered so not so pleasant news when we took an x-ray today.

 

I have to get my wisdom teeth out some time with summer. ugh…

bye bye a week of my life. I get to have all three of my wisdom teeth removed before I ruin my beautiful smile. I have always been skeptical about being put under. its scary not being coherent for moments of my precious life. the thought has just always scared me. but unfortunately its inevitable right now. im scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment