January 15, 2011

stake activities

are my favorite. so many great youth together in one place having good clean fun. the highlight of my month. today was the monthly activity and it was so much fun! :) we played some awesome games and then had a really nice presentation about dancing and music. we played the human knot, Pictionary, charades, what are you doing?, and a knot exercise. it was a lot of fun.

my partner for the knot exercise was a boy scout so he knew his knots and they were tight too! I had to wring my hands out of it because I couldn’t get it undone. (way to go!!)

human knot was so much fun! we had 16 people in one modge podge and we only had to make two adjustments with the help of a leader. we got 10 minutes and we used all but about 2 seconds. it was really fun and definitely a great group game. :)

1 comment:

  1. Best part: Julie's doughnut thievery. :)

    {Well... that's second best, actually. The best is feeling the Spirit and making new friends.}

    ReplyDelete