January 15, 2011

“fine dining”

so my parents surprised us last night with a trip to Pizza Hut. like sitting in the restaurant and actually eating the pizza there. my mom and dad refused to tell us WHERE we were going, just that we needed to put shoes and a coat on and get into the car. one of my sisters thought we were going out some place nice, so she actually like reapplied makeup and dressed up. it was pretty funny to see the look on her face when we pulled into the Pizza Hut parking lot. she said “ugh! pizza hut?! I thought we were going some place nice!” so my parents continued to give her a hard time and tell there that “we never said we were going to go fine dine, just that you needed to put shoes on and a coat and get into the car.” it was pretty funny.

we got two large pizzas and actually ate all but three slices I believe. but o it was sooooo delicious. apparently jet’s pizza is better (according to a trusted source), but ive never been there so I will have to say that pizza hut is better until I have tasted this pizza… my knowledge of the hut’s amazing pizza comes from tasting domino’s, pizza hut, snappy tomatoes, and papa johns. dominos is way too greasy, snappy tomatoes doesn’t have any crust, and papa johns crusts are too rough (like its impossible to pull apart). pizza hut, not so much. they have made a happy customer out of me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Such is the life of a large family. You should try Papa Murphy's take and bake sometime. It's good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete