February 2, 2010

what i see first

ok, so yesterday. me and my family were sitting there talking and my oldest younger brother goes up to his mother and asked her "what do you see first when you look at me?"
she replied, "your big brown eyes."
he kindly said, "yours too."

then he turned to me and said, "what i see first when i look at you is this big zit," touching a recovering hole from acne. the little smart alec.

i wish i had thought about it then and said to him, "what i see first when i look at you is that big spot of atheltes foot on your face!" (he has a spot on his cheek right next to his lip that he got from not washing his hands after using the bathroom and then touching his face in the same spot over and over again.)

but i was recovered when i tackled him and licked from one cheek to his forehead, to the other cheek. it felt soo good to finally get a respectible payback

No comments:

Post a Comment