September 18, 2014

trying to get better.

i need to get better at this goal keeping thing.
and i have seen it work to publish your goals and 
report on your progress every once in a while.
so here it goes.

1. read the Book of Mormon and study Preach My Gospel every day.
BONUS: have read all of Preach My Gospel by the time i get home in October.

2. figure out my dating/hanging out/cuddling situation.
{it's complicated...}

3. get over the fact that Great Cuddler is engaged to his missionary.

4. write my missionaries, especially the one that gets home in two weeks from Guam.

5. get better with daily prayers. no more falling asleep during my night prayers.


so people of the internet, until next week when i will 
hopefully have gotten somewhere with my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment