June 22, 2013

the panel

it started as a joke a few years ago, but know that I am preparing for college, I am afraid that “The Panel” is actually becoming a legit thing.

Let me explain.

There have been many surrogate parents and aunts and uncles during my childhood. And a few of them have taken a special place in my heart. As I have become closer to marrying age (yeah, that’s weird!), these surrogate family members have joked around that they must have an opinion and must sit on the “Board of Review” if I am to bring a boy home. IF this boy is to become my spouse, then he must undergo quite an extensive interview process. Currently, “The Panel” has two former seminary teachers, my friend’s father, and my parents. And I am sure that the list will only grow when I finally DO find my eternal companion and when I finally bring him home for the final inspection. ;)

until then, let the panel grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment