April 22, 2011

a new love and a new best friend

 

Barron-s-AP-U-S-Government-and-Politics-9780764143717

 

 

this is my new best friend. me and him will get to know each other really well up to may 10th which is slowly creeping up on me. I am going to have to go and set some goals to be prepared for my AP test really soon. I am soo not ready for this but I am getting there. soon

 

 

torch 9800

and this is my new love… my blackberry torch. I am soo excited about it. this phone is soo great. I had to get a data plan bc this is a smart phone, but I can deal with a $15 fee every month to use 200 MB of data a month. that includes pics and internet and games. as long as I am hooked up to the wifi I don’t use my data either. I am soo excited about it though. we burned my battery and about 4.5 MB yesterday playing hangman on it during accounting. sooo worth it though

No comments:

Post a Comment