March 12, 2011

yet another childhood flashback

so my brother and sister found me and Rachel’s old Autumn Harvest dolls. (they are like American Girl dolls, but not). and they really wanted to dress the dolls up in the outfits that fit them. so I spent about a half hour racking my brain to remember where I put the dolls and which outfits fit which doll (because Julie got an American Girl doll from a friend and the outfits are just slightly larger, so they don’t fit quite right) and what the outfits even were. but they loved it, and surprisingly, Spencer and Christian were even into it. they were trying to decide which outfit went with a little camping set that we have. it was pretty funny.

but that just reminded me of all the endless hours me and Rachel spent doing the exact same thing: fighting over whose doll got to wear which outfit, who got to brush their hair first and which doll got to do the honors of being the one to sleep on the hammock overnight. those were the simple days hahaha before we all worried about cell phones and whether a certain someone liked us back or iPods and such.

I WANT THE GOOD TIMES BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment