March 26, 2011

babies

 

    3        babies my neighbor is having (2 girls and a boy)

    1        baby  a sister in my ward had (1 little girl)

    1        baby boy another sister in my ward had last week

    1        baby my teacher at school is having (they don’t know yet!! ssssshhhh)

    1        baby that a girl in the sophmore class is having. a little boy. and she’s

              keeping the baby, her boyfriends supportive as is her parents.

+ 1        baby my aunt is having (I don’t know, but they might)

            

      8      for a grand total

 

that’s right I know of eight new babies. well 7 if you count the 4 month old girl that my church leader has. she is sooo adorable!!

I love children!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That's a lot of babies! :) A couple years ago there were like 8 newborns in our ward the same spring/summer. Sacrament Meeting got pretty noisy at times!

    ReplyDelete