July 28, 2010

birthday surprises

my birthday was a week ago and unfortunately it wasnt much of a birthday. my family did me and my sister the courtesy of letting us sleep in. and like not until 830. like LATE. it felt really good though because we had had two swim meets in the past week. urghhh my parents had to attend the temple that night, so we ended up babysitting on our birthday which is almost just as bad as not being able to get your birthday presents on your actual birthday. thats right yall. i didnt get my birthday presents until the day after my birthday. i ended up getting a badly needed watch; apples to apples (yes!); some piano music that i had been craving for forever- the phantom of the opera! o my gosh i am in love with the piano music and it sounds soo cool on our piano yeah!! (:  i havent had the chance to play apples to apples yet, but hey, i still have city meet to come. all in all it was a monumental birthday because i can finally get my permit! hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment