December 16, 2009

update

snow has fallen since my last post and i'm rather sad i didnt get to play in it. i was too busy delivering fruit that came in to do anything about it. but the snowman that my dad and siblings built was quite impressive. but we had lots of fun sorting the mixed boxes of fruit out and particapating in the organized chaos.

the school term is almost over (one more "half day" of finals) and then i am free for a couple of weeks! which also means CHRISTMAS IS A WEEK AND TWO DAYS AWAY!!! :) hallielujgh! if it weren't so soon, i think i might hav killed myself. i made cookies for all my friends and there ended up being nine cookies left of four dozen. ten went to two teachers (five each) and the others i handed out to my multitude of friends: like 14 at the final count. and those are just the people at my school. not including my church friends. those come later....

yes i'll miss talking to cameron in the morning with anna and garrett, and yes ill miss mrs. everett and business principles, but i wont miss mrs. ensley and the devil teacher mrs. johnson... >:( but i cant wait to get new classes and hang out with my other friends. :) yeah!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment