March 26, 2014

interesting.

My friend post this link on Facebook today, and I was intrigued. So, I took the little seven question quiz to figure out which Miranda Lambert song I am.

And it hit it pretty dang close to home. (pun not intended) "The House That Built Me" is the song that they came up with.

"You are sentimental and thoughtful. Life hasn’t always been kind to you, but you would not change a thing. You take to heart the lessons you’ve learned and are a better person because of them. You enjoy a slower pace of life these days. You appreciate the few extremely close friends and family in your life more than a big group of acquaintances."

Hit the nail pretty close to home. I do enjoy little moments, and little snippets of life. I enjoy life, and even though sometimes I hate it, I learn from it and attempt to move on. {As you can see, sometimes, it's easier said than done.} I miss the slower pace of home, and I really don't like the quick pace of school right now. I love my close friends, and I find it really hard to let people in, because the some of the people I have let get close end up hurting me (although, in their defense) unbeknownst to them. 

I love my life and although there are a few things I want in my life, I have everything I need. A great family, a loving Father in Heaven who loves me no matter what dumb things I do, faith in His plan, an amazing education, and great friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment