May 9, 2013

AP Tests

are the worst. So draining.

But I can do this. I have trudged through 18 weeks of AP classes and four years of education to reach this day: one more AP test and one final day before graduation. I can do this. I have taken an English Literature AP test. I did my best I could on an essay portion that was going to kick my butt. I rocked the multiple choice. And I had an awesome teacher to help me through it all. I had a rocking English teacher last year that may or may not hate my guts. And I had some other awesome teachers that could not have been any more influential.

And I can rock that AP Statistics test tomorrow. I can do this because my Stats teacher has taught me everything I need to know. I can do this because I have tried very hard. And after the test tomorrow afternoon, I can check out. Completely. Like out of high school. Out of required education. Please help me get through the next day. Please! I just need a four on the exam. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment