April 29, 2013

so close, yet so far

Graduation is slowly creeping ever closer. And at one point I told myself that counting down wasn’t going to help pass the days…and well, that philosophy has taken a severe backseat since I got my VERY large paper turned in for English.

Now, just to make all the other deadlines: final Senior Class activities, Banquets, AP tests, and of course all the lovely things Graduation! I am so ready to graduate, but I wanted to take this time to thank all of the great teachers who have helped me through thirteen great years of education. If I were to count (and I have) I would have over 75 teachers through Elementary, Middle School, and High School. That’s crazy to think about! But every single one has helped me become the person I am today.

As I reflect for a daunting church talk on Mother’s Day titled simply “My Last Talk” I am so very nervous. But I think that I will stand and share my simple testimony that we are all asked to come to the Earth to aid others along the path Home. Each life touches another for good as the hymn goes.

I am so thankful for all those that have aided me along the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment